Sunday, March 21, 2010

Interesting Topic In TESOL MALL

After entering this graduate school, I have had many assignments and wonderings about my study. What will I learn here? How should I study? In a year and half, how can I be changed? Today reading some references, one idea occured to me abruptly. It's about the differences between the education of private institutes and that of public schools.
Here in Korea there are so many private institutes. Even though public schools have tried to improve their English educational quality and the Korean government have tried to invest too much effort and money, many parents are not satisfied with school educational environment. So they are searching for good institutes. In this circumstance, I wonder why the parents are not satisfied with it. We need to get more detailed materials. This may be one of my thesis' title.
And in TESOL MALL I realized I should know how to assist using a computer. So I wonder how much computer can influence our educational situatons. There might be so many obstacles to use multimedia. But this is a current stream. We cannot avoid it. So I would like to learn how many ways we can adapt to English educaton through computers.
Reading so many related articles and learning how to use a computer are not easy for me. But I am a very curious person. So I come to expect what to learn and how to do in the class.

1 comment: